Everest Chola Pass Trek is a mix of everything that the Everest Region of Nepal can ever offer. Join Everest Base Camp Trek with Gokyo Lake and Chola Pass; this will make your Chola Pass Trek! As you stroll along the trail to Everest Base Camp, you will encounter the eye-catching scene, dense forest, monasteries, people's lifestyle, culture, icy masses(glaciers) and icy mass lakes. Most importantly, your stroll to the Everest Base Camp will be an accomplishment; a trophy for lifetime. Not to overlook, the experience of intersection the Cho la pass!
This voyage gives you the amazing perspective of world's tallest "Mt. Everest". The Trek Route starts with a flight to Tenzing Hillary Airport at Lukla from Kathmandu. Everest way starts on the upper Phakding and pursues the Dudh Koshi valley moving toward Namche Bazaar in which we can enjoy wonderful Himalaya's view. While trekking, we can capture the sublime forest of Rhododendron. This route will take you around the exciting Gokyo Valley that is situated bordering to the Khumbu mixed with Everest Base Camp. During the way you may see the great look at most noteworthy tops, from west to east as Cho You (8153m), Gyanchung Kang (7922m), Mount Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8501m) and Makalu.
Trip Highlights of Everest Chola Pass Trek
- Cross Chola Pass (5420m) - one of the most elevated passes of Everest district.
- High passes and Lakes
- Remarkable perspective on world's most noteworthy pinnacle ‘Mt. Everest’
- Marvellous views on eight thousand meter mountains
- Beautiful mountain flight to Lukla Airport
- Enjoy Nepali Traditions, Cultures, Lifestyles and Cuisines.
- Finally, you will carry life long memory and proud moments
- Day 01: Fly to lukla and trek to Phakding (2610m)
- Day 02: Phakding to Namche (3340m)
- Day 03: Acclimatization day in Namche (3840m)
- Day 04: Namche to Dole (4040m)
- Day 05: Dole to gokyo (4790m)
- Day 06: Climb the Gokyo Ri (5357m)
- Day 07: Gokyo to Thagna (4700m)
- Day 08: Thagnak to Zongla via chola pass (4800m)
- Day 09: Dzongla to Lobuche (4950m)
- Day 10: Lobuche to Gorak Shep 3 Hrs and visit to Base Camp (5360m)
- Day 11: Hike to Kala Patthar and Trek to Pheriche (4371m)
- Day 12: Phiriche to Namche (3900m)
- Day 13: Namche to Phakding (2610m)
- Day 14: Phakding to Lukla (2860m)
- Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu (1200m)
- Day 01 :Fly to lukla and trek to Phakding (2610m) Early morning we departure from Kathmandu to Lukla by means of mountain trip of around 30 minutes grand flight. With clear climate we get awesome perspectives on the mountains, including Everest as we enter profound chasm of the Dudh Kosi valley. You start your trek from Lukla following a delicate move up the mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi River. In this route you will have a better sight of Mt Nupla (5885m) Kusum Kangaru (6367m) and the Mount Kwangde Range. We at that point go for a simple stroll for around two hours to Phakding town for the medium-term stop and rest of the time walk around the town for understanding the locality.
- Day 02 :Phakding to Namche (3340m) After a decent breakfast at Phakding, we set out for the mountain intersection town of Namche; we cross the waterway on high suspension bridges. Monjo is the passage to the Sagarmatha National Park which was set-up so as to secure and save the delicate mountain condition. We at that point take a lofty climb to Namche. On the off chance that the climate is clear, we get the indescribable look at Mt Everest. Namche is the door to the Khumbu. Namche is trading centre of Khumbu Region. You will see busy fridays and Saturdays will lots of trades. We will spend overnight here.
- Day 03 :Acclimatization day in Namche (3840m) Namche Bazaar is a standout amongst the most appealing settlements in the khumbu district. We will have an entire day rest with the goal that we won't confront any issue ahead. Today we make a short acclimatization trek up to Khumjung, a great Sherpa town above Namche. You have entire day recreation for great all encompassing perspective or walk around the market You can likewise appreciate the awe inspiring views on Everest, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Nuptse, Lhotse, etc. There are likewise great scene from the National Park Center and Museum simply over the town.
- Day 04 :Namche to Dole (4040m) Collecting our self with climate at Namche Bazaar, Dole 4040 m is our next strolling goal. Very close to superb perspective on excellent scopes of mountain will inspire us in our adventure. We will trek through the primary preliminary of Kyangjuma Village. Playing on the nature, we will achieve Dole for our night.
- Day 05 :Dole to gokyo (4790m) From Dole, our next goal is Gokyo Lake. Crisscross route will be our main trekking way. Sparkling perspective on Cho Oyu, Thamserku and Kantega are exceptionally close and noteworthy. We will rest in a few viewpoints. For memory we can take pictures. Walking down through the stream will be our primary strolling preliminary. Ngozumpa Glacier is additionally climbed this day. Later we will reach the heavenly Gokyo Lake. Spending our at some point on Gokyo Lake we will back to our place for night.
- Day 06 :Climb the Gokyo Ri (5357m) This day early in the morning we have a lofty move up to the highest point of Gokyo RI (5357m). There are breathtaking perspectives on the Gokyo valley, the huge Ngozumpa Glacier and an unbelievable all encompassing perspective all in all Khumbu mountains range, such as Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m) Mt. Everest (8848), Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7879m), Makalu (8481m), Cholaste (6335m), Tabuche top (6495m) and Gychung Kang (7922m). After appreciate the lovely perspectives at Gokyo Ri at that point come back to Gokyo (4750m) and spend the night at teahouse.
- Day 07 :Gokyo to Thagna (4700m) Today is your short day hike to Thangnak. Its solitary two hours trek from Gokyo Lake however its extremely wonderful trek through the Ngajumpa Glacier. Walking over the stream through suspension bridges we pursue the valley and past the main lake, known as Longpongo at 4690m, where we get the opportunity to watch the Lama impressions on a stone.The second lake, Taboche Tsho hypnotizes us by the shining turquoise blue sheet of water shimmering in the sun.
- Day 08 :Thagnak to Zongla via chola pass (4800m) This is the day your another fantasy time - rising the Cho La Pass! You will begin your adventure from the Thangnak. In 3hours, you will be at the top and climb downwards. The trail is steep, and on occasion you will scramble over stones. The highest point of Cho La Pass will invite you with petition banners, and offers you the stunning perspectives. At that point, you will drop down to the Dzongla. Spend overnight at Dzongla.
- Day 09 :Dzongla to Lobuche (4950m) Today's walk offers the delightful perspective on the Mt.Tawache, Ama Dablam and toward the north Pokalde 5,741m, Kongma-Tse 5,820m, the extraordinary mass of Nuptse. Moreover, subsequent to achieving the intersection where the way from Pheriche joins above Thugla edge with incredible scenes of Mt.Pumori and different pinnacles of Everest. From Lobuche, the trail is continuous grade at a generally low elevation and ends up steep and rough till Lobuche Glacier. We can enjoy all encompassing views on Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dabalam, Tawache, Pumori and many snow-topped mountains. Once at Lobuche Base Camp, we set up the tent for the medium-term remain.
- Day 10 :Lobuche to Gorak Shep 3 Hrs and visit to Base Camp (5360m) The trip from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5160m) takes only a few hours, leaving sufficient opportunity to proceed to the pinnacle of Everest Base Camp and you can stay overnight in Gorak Shep and reach EBC promptly the following morning for the most obvious opportunity with regards to great climate. At 5360m, this little pinnacle offers the best view you'll get of Everest on this trek.
- Day 11 :Hike to Kala Patthar and Trek to Pheriche (4371m) At morning move to Kalapatthar, on achieving the top edge of Kalapatthar a little rough crest from the southwest edge of Mt.Pumori, with unimaginable perspectives Mt. Everest looks close between the pinnacle of Nuptse and Lho-la and Lhotse with encompassing high snow-topped monsters. After the charming remain at Kalapatthar, the trail dives with the crisscross way till Dingboche by means of Gorakshep. We check in at the tea house and roam around the village.
- Day 12 :Phiriche to Namche (3900m) We lose around 2,000 feet in height today and trek on a trail with a great deal of high points and low points. We plunge through a slope loaded up with rhododendron and juniper trees and traverse the Dudh Koshi River. We travel quickly through pine woodland where we can see much of a stretch spot mountains goats, fowls and other wild creatures and feathered creatures of Everest Area. The way in the long run reaches Sansa from where we can appreciate perspectives on Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Nuptse mountains. We stroll on winding trails finished by another walk in forest before coming to Namche Bazaar. We stay overnight in Namche Bazaar.
- Day 13 :Namche to Phakding (2610m) After breakfast in Namche, you'll begin steady and steep trek towards Phakding. This is a difficult day. The course comprises of various high suspension bridges over the Dudh Kosi River that you have to cross. You will discover numerous scarves tied on the two rails of the bridges. Sherpa people trusted it as an indication of good karma.
- Day 14 :Phakding to Lukla (2860m) Following here and there trail from Khumjung to Phakding, you will appreciate the wonderful perspective on Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, and Ama Dablam. At last, we come back to Lukla from where we began our trek. The trail is gradually down slope. We pass numerous Sherpa town, Mani stone and Dudh Koshi River during our excursion. We might likewise want to celebrate our trek accomplishment. Finally we can explore Lukla.
- Day 15 :Fly back to Kathmandu (1200m) We fly 30 minutes flight back to Kathmandu from Lukla Airport. We will then move to lodging. You can explore Thamel area (our guide will assist you) and at night goodbye supper in Nepalese Restaurant. We will provide you trek completion certificate. Later, we will spend overnight in Hotel.
- All transportations during the trip
- Round airfare (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu)
- All airport taxes
- All necessary documents and paperwork (TIMS cards and permit)
- Highly experienced English speaking Government Registered trekking guide and porter to carry luggage (1 porter for 2 trekkers)
- Guide and porter salaries, equipment, food and lodging, insurance and transportation)
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Chlorine treated drinking water
- Accommodation: Private /Share and single/double room in Mountain
- First aid box
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses (Phone calls, WIFI, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, boiled water and hot shower)
- Tipping and donations
Chola Pass Difficulty
How difficult the Cho La will be depend on the weather conditions. If the weather is good and there is no snow (and especially no ice) on the trekking route. If there is ice, you will need crampons and ice axe to cross it safely. An average climber will have no problem with doing EBC Chola Pass with Gokyo Lake but and without the proper gear you have to depend on good weather conditions. Moreover, you may feel altitude sickness. In addition you may be troubled by lack of proper accomodation, lack of physical training. To cut of difficulties, please check the weather before climb, do not rush and keep your self hydrated.