The trek to Gosaikunda is a mainstream trek in Nepal just as a celebrated journey goal in the Himalayan kingdom of Nepal. Gosainkunda is a sacred and popular lake prestigious among both Hindu and Buddhist peoples. Situated in the Rasuwa district of Nepal north of the Kathmandu valley and with a top altitude of 4380 meters, the Gosainkunda Trek offers stupendous perspectives on eminent Himalaya view including the Ganesh Himal Range, Tibetan Himalaya Range, Annapurna Range, Machhapuchhre, Dorje Lakpa Peak, Surya Peak, Choba Bhamare pinnacle, Gaurishankar and different delightful pinnacles. The trail additionally travels through stunning rhododendron woods and gives perspectives on icy moraines, rockslides and various beautiful lakes. We will also visit a monastery and a cheese factory.
The best season for Trekking to Langtang Region in October/November and March/May are clearly the most prominent. At these occasions the climate is mild and for the most part dry, making the strolling conditions great.
Langtang Gosainkunda Short Trek can be completed in short to 4 days, however, it is smarter to adapt to the height in Langtang or Helambu for a few days. The Gosainkunda Trek likewise allows one to encounter the intriguing societies and extraordinary ways of life of both the Sherpa and Tamang individuals.
Trip Highlights of Langtang Gosainkunda Trek
Yak Cheese Factory
Chance to see Red Panda
Old Gompa in Kyanjing Village
Ruins of lost Langtang village
The glance of Helambu valley KyanjingRi ascend
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport, Transfer to hotel
- Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Syaprubesi (7 hours) 1580 meters
- Day 03: Trek from Syaphrubesi to Lama hotel (5:30 hours), stay overnight at a guest house
- Day 04: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (5 hours), stay overnight at a guest house
- Day 05: Trek to Kyanjing Gompa (2:30 hours), walk around the village on your own
- Day 06: Climb the Kyanjing Ri peak 4784 meters and come back to Kyanjing Village
- Day 07: Trek Kyanjing Village to lama hotel (6:30 hours) and stay overnight at in the guest house
- Day 08: Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulosyaphru (5:30 hours) and stay overnight at a guest house
- Day 09: Trek from ThuloSyaphru to Sing Golmpa (5:00 hours) and stay overnight at a guest house
- Day 10: Trek from Sing Gumpa to Gosainkunda (6:00 hours) and stay overnight at in guests house
- Day 11: Trek over Lauribina pass 4610 meters and descend to Ghopte (7:00 hours) stay overnight at a guest house
- Day 12: Trek from Ghopte to Kutunsang (6:00 hours) and stay overnight at a guest house
- Day 13: Trek from Kutunsang to Chisapani (6:00 hours) and stay overnight at guest house
- Day 14: Trek from Chisapani to Sundarijal (5:00 hours) and drive back Kathmandu (45 minutes)
- Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu Airport, Transfer to hotel After your arrival in Airport, Our Nepal Trail Finder Representative will meet you outside the airport. It would be ideal if you search for our Treks and Expeditions play card. We will then move to lodge, present your trekking permits and documents necessary. We will have an evening walk in the Tourist market Thamel.
- Day 02 :Drive from Kathmandu to Syaprubesi (7 hours) 1580 meters We leave Kathmandu toward the beginning of the day for Syaprubesi, a town which is likewise the beginning stage for treks into the Langtang valley. Our trek will be on a twisting street. On a clear morning, we get the chance to appreciate extraordinary views of Manaslu, Annapurna and Ganesh Himal. Our trek, for now, finishes with an entry in the little town of Syaprubesi. We will spend overnight in Syaprubesi.
- Day 03 :Trek from Syaphrubesi to Lama hotel (5:30 hours), stay overnight at a guest house We will take a quick warm-up walk and view the dawn from a slope top cliff before beginning the trek. We start our path through the blossoming rhododendron woods to Gunachock. The view clears today, and you can have a hypnotizing perspective on Langtang Lirung, Naya Kang and numerous other sub-ranges. You will pass the settlements of Thomna, Ghortabela, and Thyangsyap following the trail. Tamang culture features itself here, and you can enjoy their culture and spent some time here. In the late evening, Langtang valley becomes visible, and from a distance, the town is pleasant and lovely. Overnight at a hotel in Langtang town.
- Day 04 :Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village (5 hours), stay overnight at a guest house We keep ascending from Lama Hotel enjoying the magnificent mountain scenery and waterfalls. As we achieve the green meadows of Ghoda Tabela, we start to see the white pinnacles of the Langtang Range. Our trail keeps on ascending the extending valley, passing a couple of temporary settlements of herders. We pass a Buddhist Monastery before achieving the Langtang Village.
- Day 05 :Trek to Kyanjing Gompa (2:30 hours), walk around the village on your own After breakfast, we will begin our adventure journey to Kyangjin Gompa, the main Monastery of the locale. We go by water plants, prayer wheels, chortens, with holy hills of rocks with engravings cut on them. We likewise go by the biggest mani wall in Nepal, made using stone with prayers written on them. After the short trek, we spend the remaining evening exploring the Buddhist sanctum in Kyangjin Gompa and surrounding with astounding views of the mountains.
- Day 06 :Climb the Kyanjing Ri peak 4784 meters and come back to Kyanjing Village Acclimatization is crucial in climbing in the Himalayas, and at an elevation of 3820 meters, Kyanjing will be a perfect stop. However, you can have a short trip around to ease altitude sickness. Your first stop today will be at Kyanjing gompa on the off chance that you have not visited it yet. The delightful works of art here are matured hundreds of years old, and the Gompa itself holds extraordinary essentialness to local people. Other prominent choices are additionally there giving you the ideal perspective on Langtang Lirung (7234 m), Yala crest, DorjeLakpa (6966 m) and Kangchenpo mountains from a short distance.
- Day 07 :Trek Kyanjing Village to lama hotel (6:30 hours) and stay overnight at in the guest house We start our trek after breakfast and walk down to Lama Hotel. The vast majority of the trekking today will be downhill as we go through woodlands and wonderful Tamang towns. We additionally get the chance to appreciate a distinctive perspective on the Himalayas that we had missed moving up. We will spend the night in Lama Hotel.
- Day 08 :Trek from Lama Hotel to Thulosyaphru (5:30 hours) and stay overnight at a guest house We trek to the Thulo Syabru today. Going by the Bamboo village, we can see the SyabruBensi from the trail separating at Pahiro. For the most recent few hours, we will slowly do some uphill walk to ThuloSyabru town. ThuloSyabru is a delightful and relatively more significant Tamang settlement of the Langtang area. We then head for a town visit and attempt some nearby cuisine at night here. We will sleep at guesthouse today.
- Day 09 :Trek from ThuloSyaphru to Sing Golmpa (5:00 hours) and stay overnight at a guest house Today will be a short walk yet it is critical to not reach Gosaikunda today in light of the fact that the consistent increase in height will enable us to adapt better to the high elevation. After trekking for some time we go by a chorten and a checkpoint. From the checkpoint, we move south and go by Garta Village and Phulung Monastery before achieving Sing Gompa to spend overnight.
- Day 10 :Trek from Sing Gumpa to Gosainkunda (6:00 hours) and stay overnight at in guests house Today on passing the town of Chandanbari (3,330m) and Cholangpati (3,654m) along the steady up trail, we trek to Laurebina (3,910m). Chandanbari has a cheddar plant. From the Laurebina, our trail drives us up for around 2 hours to reach to Gosainkunda (4,380m). Gosainkunda has numerous holy heavenly lakes. It is maybe the best spot to appreciate the enchanting perspective on Langtang and Ganesh Himal Ranges. We spend the night at Gosainkunda.
- Day 11 :Trek over Lauribina pass 4610 meters and descend to Ghopte (7:00 hours) stay overnight at a guest house The Helambu region begins at the Lauribina La (pass) and descends to the Melamchi valley. The trail is rough and crosses moraines, but is well marked with stone landmarks. It is the highest point of our trek and is brimming with all-encompassing Mountain View. We pass through three more small lakes before reaching the pass. We climb a small hill and enjoy excellent views of the area. Our trail passes through Surya Kunda before reaching Ghopte. Overnight in Ghopte.
- Day 12 :Trek from Ghopte to Kutunsang (6:00 hours) and stay overnight at a guest house Today we make another pass of Thadepati (3,690m) and proceed with the declining trail for the entire course today. Among the many dissipated human settlements, Mangengoth is a major one. Through the rich green forest, we reach the town of Kutumsang for night stop today at guest house.
- Day 13 :Trek from Kutunsang to Chisapani (6:00 hours) and stay overnight at guest house The trail goes down right to Chisapani through the lavish green forest of oak and rhododendron. Pass the town of Gul Bhanjyang, Thontundanda and Chipling. Chisapani is an astonishing hill station prominently known for dynamite sunrise view and natural living space(habitats). We will enjoy nature and flora, faunas at Chisapani. And finally, spend overnight at Chisapani.
- Day 14 :Trek from Chisapani to Sundarijal (5:00 hours) and drive back Kathmandu (45 minutes) After breakfast, we make around 4 hours downhill trek to Sundarijal. Along the dense forest of Shivapuri national park, we appreciate the beautiful excellence of nature. On landing in Sundarijal, drive back to Kathmandu and move to your hotel to have your goodbye supper. You can enjoy the nightlife of Thamel or take a rest after this long Langtang Gosainkunda Trek. We will provide you with the trek completion certificate too.
Langtang Gosainkunda Trek Difficulty
Langtang Gosainkunda trek is moderately difficult trek which can be easily conquered by a novice trekker. Mode of transportation, Weather and trekking season should be considered while estimating the difficulty of the trek. Hence, Nepal trail finder provides you with the best transportation service and will suggest you the proper seasons and weather condition remarks for Langtang Gosainkunda Trek.