Mount Kailash professed to be the zenith of the Hindu religion which is one of the most noteworthy Mountains in Tibet at 22,022 feet and Lake Mansarovar at 14,950 feet is said to be the most noteworthy crisp water lake on the world. Mount Kailash Tour is the most visited sacred goal situated in the far western Tibet.
It is considered, the home Lord Shiva by Hindus. In a way, it is one of the holy centers among Hindus and Buddhists. This tour covers the circuit around the sacred mountain and ordinarily, it takes three days to finish the circuit which is known as Kailash Kora or Parikrama.
Mount Kailash draws numerous travelers’ and pilgrimage groups from around the globe. It offers an extraordinary shot of accomplishing salvation from ignorance and fancy of life. From Buddhist scripture, Lord Gautam Buddha had visited Kailash in the 5th century. It is additionally trusted Buddhism was introduced in Tibet from Nepal and India in the 7th century.
Trip Highlights of Mount Kailash Tour
- Incredibly excellent scenes and sacred Mount Kailash
- Visit blessed Mansarovar Lake and Rakshas Tal
- Kailash Kora/circuit (56km trail) for more than two days.
- Holy experience venture in top of the world.
- Awe-hopeful Tibetan level and an enormous number of various religious communities
- Mt. Kailash Parikrama – a lifetime experience.
- Visit Lhasa, Potala Palace (The winter residency of Dali Lama)
- Exploring the Lhasa
- Day 01: Drive Kathmandu- Kyirung
- Day 02: Rest Day in Kyirung
- Day 03: Drive Kyirung to Saga/4450m- 232 km
- Day 04: Saga to Paryang (4558m) to Mansarovar (4600m) 507 km 8-9 hrs.
- Day 05: Drive to Darchen (14975ft) 40km
- Day 06: Trek to Dira-Puk/5000m
- Day 07: Trek Dira to Puk-Zuthul Puk, 18km, 6-7 hrs, 550m ascent, 600m descent.
- Day 08: End of Kailash Parikrama and drive to Saga
- Day 09: Drive back to Kyirung O/N at Guest House
- Day 10: Kyirung to Kathmandu 150 km
- Day 01 :Drive Kathmandu- Kyirung We drive from Kathmandu to Nepal Tibetan border along a picturesque roadway. After the immigration formalities at the Tibetan border, you meet our Tibetan tour guide and driver. After having the instruction of our tour guide, we drive towards guest House.
- Day 02 :Rest Day in Kyirung Today we will have our rest day at Kyirung and will have some look around the Kyirung region. Overnight at guest house.
- Day 03 :Drive Kyirung to Saga/4450m- 232 km First day with a lengthy drive on the desert territory. We can see Gaurishankar, Shishapangma and Langtang Himal during our trek. Proceed with drive through Khunmen Tso, Sinling, Karru Ongchen and Peiku Tso Lake (4400m). We will cross the river Brahmaputra (“Yarling Tsangpo" in Tibetan) to reach Saga (4600m). Overnight at Saga.
- Day 04 :Saga to Paryang (4558m) to Mansarovar (4600m) 507 km 8-9 hrs. Viewing the mountains nearby and driving through the road we go through the small village of Zhongba. Offering the principal perspective on Mount Kailash and the heavenly lake simply following a few hours of drive. As our approach this tranquil and sacrosanct lake, notable Chiu Monastery winds up noticeable on the North West shore of the lake. From this vantage point, you can have a look at magnificent Mount Kailash. Mansarovar, the most astounding crisp water lake with turquoise composition - encompassed by Mount Kailash, Mount. Gurula-Mandata and Lake Rakchyas are just glorious. Overnight at Paryang.
- Day 05 :Drive to Darchen (14975ft) 40km After a couple of hours at the shores of one of the holy Lake Mansarovar with the snowy massif of Gurla Mandhata 7694m right over the lake, we drive 40 km to Darchen which fills in as the base for Mount Kailash kora.
- Day 06 :Trek to Dira-Puk/5000m It is one of the energizing days strolling along the excellent rough cliffs and waterfalls with certain mists in the clear blue sky. The 15 km trail takes almost 7 hrs. during the trek towards the Dira.
- Day 07 :Trek Dira to Puk-Zuthul Puk, 18km, 6-7 hrs, 550m ascent, 600m descent. Today is the day of our pilgrimage tour, cross Dolma La Pass at 5670 m. When you achieve the top, simply do the holiest offering and plunk down for meditation to overlook you. By the late evening, you will arrive at Zuthul Puk where the incredible plain Milerappa performed the miracles. Overnight at Zuthul Puk.
- Day 08 :End of Kailash Parikrama and drive to Saga Today is the end day at the Kailash Parikrama (Pilgrimage tour) and will descend towards the Saga. Overnight at Saga.
- Day 09 :Drive back to Kyirung O/N at Guest House After having our breakfast, we will be driving towards our first destination at Kyirung viewing the perspectives around the roadway.
- Day 10 :Kyirung to Kathmandu 150 km Today we will be driving back towards to Nepal-Tibetan border, complete the movement conventions, get your Nepal visa. Bid farewell to your Tibetan tour guide and driver. You will be received by our guide from Kathmandu and drive to Kathmandu.
- All transportation's by jeep, van or mini coach as per group size during the trip
- All necessary documents (Tibet travel and trekking permit)
- Highly experienced English speaking Government Registered Tibetan guide
- All sightseeing and entrance fees
- Guide Allowances (salaries, equipment, food and lodging, insurance and transportation)
- Meals: (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner or B/B) during the trip as per itinerary
- Chlorine treated drinking water
- Accommodation: Guest house, tea house or tented accommodation as per itinerary
- First aid box
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell dinner
- International airfare
- Nepal visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Hiring Porter or Horse
- Portable oxygen cylinders in case of emergency
- Rescue and Evacuation Service
- Accommodation in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses (Phone calls, WIFI, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, boiled water and hot shower)
- Tipping and donations
Mount Kailash Tour Insurance Assure:
Nepal Trail Finder suggest you apply for the Medical Assurance, covering emergency evacuation which is must for the Mount Kailash Tour.
Mount Kailash Tour Transportation
Nepal Trail Finder will provide transportation service for Mount Kailash tour depending on group size. Like if there are below 5, we provide a Jeep if 5 to 8 we provide a Van if 8 to 16 we provide two vans if above 16 up to 25 people we prove a deluxe bus.